Disclaimer:

Please do not read this blog unless you are over the age of 18 and your parents aren't going to give me shit about it. Thank you.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A Joke for Seth Rogen

A little boy is taking a bath with his mother when he looks down curiously at her vagina and asks her, "Mommy what's that?"

"That's where Daddy hit me with an axe," the little boy's mother responds.

"Wow!" The little boy exclaims. "He got you right in the cunt."

*Interesting side note, as I typed this joke, which I openly admit I stole from my boyfriend, he tells me he usually prefaces it with "She's shaving herself...she's having a shower...and he walks in..." I thought that made it creepy so I edited it.

You're a comedic genius, which version do you think makes it a better joke?

No comments:

Post a Comment