Disclaimer:

Please do not read this blog unless you are over the age of 18 and your parents aren't going to give me shit about it. Thank you.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Dutch Inside Out

Last night I finally decided I was going to learn how to an inside out Dutchie. I watched three videos, each of which had their own merits to get me started. Though I'd had a real live (What should we call it ? A mini-course ?) lesson (ah ha!) from someone who always rolls inside out I just couldn't seem to get the hang of it.

Here are the three videos I watched to help me finally be able to work it out.





This shows you the Dutch method using a weed + tobacco mix. He makes it look really easy.



 
This video is nice because they filmed it so you're not looking at a mirror image.


 
This video was a find because I just couldn't get the hang of rolling with my filter trip on the right hand side. I'm sure I could, but since it can be done with the filter on the left I prefer to keep it where I'm used to it.

So I rolled three last night, each slightly better in structure than the last, and this morning I woke up and just started rolling them again. I'm really trying to work out what tIhe best way to smoke is at the moment. I know lots of people are going to say get a Volcano or another sort of vaporizer, but the truth is I don't like them because I like the social aspect of passing around a joint. But that being said I'd like to quit tobacco and not weed eventually. I suppose that means either I'm going to need to find a decent tobacco substitute (which I have yet to find) or get a hand-held vape.

For the price, by far the best hand held vape on the market is the Vapir NO2. It's digital, burns hot, has great reviews (http://www.cannabisculture.com/v2/content/2010/08/02/Handheld-Vaporizers-Next-Generation), and is less than $200 bucks and I've found it in France for 155,00 euros (http://www.vaporisateur.net/vapir/62-no2-vapir-vaporisateur-digital-portable.html).

Amsterdam is ruled by either rollers, Volcanos, or Dutch glass vaporizers - so I'll have to go to a few specialty places to see what they suggest for someone who wants a portable vaporizer. Just a tip - stay away from the shops owned by coffeeshops and either try to find some cheaper Chinese shops (Zeedijk near Nieuwmarkt has a few near the temple) that sell smoker-friendly wares or check out the street markets like Albert Cuypmarkt or the Waterlooplein for bargains on papers, grinders, etc.

If you live in Paris the best place for smoker-friendly stuff is the section just before Les Puces.

If you use a vaporizer, which one?

No comments:

Post a Comment