Disclaimer:

Please do not read this blog unless you are over the age of 18 and your parents aren't going to give me shit about it. Thank you.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Favorite Show of the Moment - The IT Crowd

The IT Crowd is a British comedy written by Graham Linehan that if you haven't seen it, you need to do so immediately. It's perfect for the 420 crowd. The three person cast of Moss, Roy, and Jen is near perfection and their bosses (first the father then the pervy son) are also hilarious.

It has a feel of "Clerks" and "Office Space" but imagined as a sitcom. I adore Graham Linehan's other shows "Father Ted" and "Black Books" which starred the talented Mr. Dylan Moran and Mr. Bill Baily along with the girl who is now on the great show "Episodes" starring Matt Leblanc (aka Joey from Friends).

I can't decide who has better lines, but my favourite episode has to be Season 3 Episode 2 "Are We Not Men". The scene with Jen and "The Magician" in the restaurant is too good. I couldn't stop laughing. Professor Bongsworth laughed right along with me.


Here's some IT Crowd from Season One to get you started.

Here's some Black Books in case you've never seen that either. One of my favourite shows of all time really.


No comments:

Post a Comment